IFC Regular fees apply from April 1, 2019:
449.00 €* – with board in 3 stars Spa Hotel
499.00 €* – with board in 4 stars Spa Hotel
Board in 5 stars Spa hotel – TBC upon request and as per availability
*Any additional fees for bank transfer of the IFC fees are to be borne by the participants
NOTE: Participants from Bulgaria, registered via their respective Bulgarian fencing clubs are eligible for 50% fee scholarship provided by MK Fencing Academy and Fencing Club Sofia. Please contact the organisers for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
IFC Camp fees are inclusive of:
- One week (7 nights ) – all-inclusive 3, 4 or 5 stars hotel accommodation as opted by the participant
- Two (2) dedicated sports halls with 12 fully equipped fencing pistes
- Shuttle from the hotel to the sports
hal On sitemedical staff during the camp activities
- Group sessions
- Swimming pool
- Participation in the IFC’s Epee Cup Tournament
- Complimentary water during training sessions
- Fencing/sport themed cinema evening program
- Selected other organized leisure activities (i.e. animators for the youngest age group participants, etc.)
IFC Camp fees does NOT include:
- Individual Health Insurance
We do consider safety as
- Private lessons
Private individual lessons are not part of the main programme of the IFC camp. However, option for such classes is available upon participants’ request at additional cost of:
Private lessons fees:
-15 EUR /30 min and 30 EUR/60 min – with the IFC masters and fencing coaches
-30 EUR /30 min and 60 EUR/60 min – with the IFC Olympians
- Travel expenses from the participants’ residence to the venue of the IFC
There are plenty of convenient and affordable transport options to Bulgaria and the town of Bansko as they are both popular tourists’ destinations in the summer. Please read carefully our Transportation information section on the webpage and do not hesitate to contact us if further assistance is needed.
- Individual Fencing Equipment
Each participant is expected to have a full set of individual fencing equipment with me during the camp that includes: Mask (350 N or higher), Fencing Jacket ( 350 N or higher), Fencing pants( 350 N or higher), Fencing glove, Fencing socks, Two(2) electrical Epees(U12 fencers Epee Size 0-2 with a small guard), Two (2) Body wires, Underplastron, Chest protector and indoor fencing shoes.
Family packages: We recognise the vital role of the family in supporting and encouraging the growth of the young athlete and his/her sport passion and career. It was our intention to create a camp, where not only the participants will be able to learn and have fun, but also their families can make great memories during the summer holidays.
Family accommodation packages are available accordingly. Please contact us for further details at email@example.com
* Important: Camp fees payment can be made via bank transfer on the below specified bank details. Any additional fees for the bank transfer are to be covered by the participants!
Upon completion of the payment transfer, please send the transfer note via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that places are limited and once the camp registration form is completed and the fee transfer is received, we will confirm your registration by sending you an official confirmation email that you have secured your place in the camp. If places are filled but the payment is made, you will receive a full refund of the money.
Fencing Club Sofia
260, Okolovrasten pat, str.
1766 Sofia, Bulgaria
Fax: +359 2 988 81 12
IBAN: BG 36 BPBI 7940 10 59011101
- If you cancel by April 30, 2019, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel by May 31, 2019, 30% of the fee will be refunded.
- No reimbursement will be possible from June 1, 2019 onward